Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Zotac Cup #35

No time to relax for me,no time...the weekly cups knock on my door. Saturday 10 of May, is another zotac cup and I already sign-up for it.I did pretty well for a month or so and I want to try to advance more and more and to play vs good players like I meet Soccer,ieS.Ghost,Knutzi and others.

Here u can find the details about the cup.
Quite interesting that RiceRiceMaybe took the 1st place in face of NGTV_Michael, who from my perspective, he had the first chance.
Prize money: 100 euro for the winner.
Lets see whos gonna be victorious this week. Since ROTK finished I think the koreans will sign-up too.
GL to me!!! :D:D

Well..zotac cup is over...I did pretty but unfortunetly I lost in round 4 vs H2O.Hunter .He picked elf on Gnoll Wood, been a good map for NighElf and brought him victory.
Surprising, the winner of this cup is Revolver an unknown player to me.He beat 3-2 ViOlet.WeRRa in the finals and won 100 euro.gg for him ^^

Here u can find the grid!

UPDATE

No comments: