Friday, May 30, 2008

Deportes Electronicos International Cup #4

DE International Cup [DEI] is back after a short break where they fixed some problems.Last time was a big success where Lucifron won it.
I sign-up too for the cup and I hope for good results.
Starting cup: Sunday June 1st 12:30 PM EST/6 PM CET!
Limit players: No limit!
Prize: 150$!
Here u can find details about the cup and players who sign-up.
gl to everyone!

DEI cup finished! Seems like was the only cup who actually held this weekend.Zotac cup had some problems with hosting from what I`ve heard, L3 cup I think was forgoted by admins :)) =)) and here we are with DEI cup who was won by mTwAMD.Check.Check beat his fellow clan mate, the young talented player mTwAMD.WhO with 2-1 score.
For me this cup was something great, because I had the chance to play vs MYM]Grubby the king of orcs ^^ in round 3 of the tournament.It was a nice honor for me to play against such a legend.The match was on Echo Isle and Grubby beat me.I hope for another cup soon! :D:D
mTwAMD.Check vs mTwAMD.WhO 2-1.
Congratulations for Check winning DEI cup and 150$ prize money!

Here u can find the link with the information about the tournament and also the bracket in a nice gif format hihihi ^_^


UPDATE!

No comments: