Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ACL sez 3 playweek 5-11 May

After a 2-0 victory in first round vs WraithLoL and a short Easter break when I didn`t play, ACL is back with the 3rd playweek and this time my opponent is from the same alliance with me, a Human player. :D:D
SnowMan.RO is his name and he lost in first 2 playweeks vs TeG-GuardianMC and WraithLoL but this is not a reason for relaxing myself.I have to do the best I can to win, because I need many victories to quali for the lan finals.My group is very hard with lots of talented players who want to reach the finals too.

Here

u can find the link for groups; me playing in group D with GMC and NightEnD.

Hope for a win this playweek in Hu mirror, glglglgl.

MIsTKy[skynet] vs SnowMan.RO. 2-0
Scheulde Friday May 9 18:30 PM CET.

Victory for me in playweek 3 vs Snowman!

UPDATE

No comments: