Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DCo Cup Season II

clan DCo decide to organise another cup after the succesfull season I also known as Neri-cup (I played too). Neri doesn`t have the ambition to continue with his prestigious cup so clan DCo will manage it.
Here is a list of details about applications.

Rules and Map pool can be found here (subject to change before the season begins)
Applications must be sent to DCoCup@hotmail.com
Applications end May 11th
Homepage will be www.team-inti.com

Prize: $40 USD for the Winner

Application:

* Battle.net Account (linked)
* GGC Account
* Country
* Race
* Contact Information
* Team Currently Playing for
* Personal Accomplishments/Experience
* Why should we accept you

Here is the link where u can see the applied players.
I`m one of them too but is gonna be hard to take the spot I want regarding what players sign up.
Sign-up Period ends on May 11th, and the amount accepted will be dependent upon the amount of players applied.

Sing-up periods ended yesterday and DCO Admins already choose the players for their league.
Here u can see the accepted players for DCO Cup Season II. Unfortunetly I`m not one of them,and I`m totally desapointed because I`m sure that I`m much better then 1,2,3 players who were accepted.Well, is their decision I have to get over it and to wish luck to all.
gl to sonkie ^_^

UPDATE

No comments: