Thursday, February 14, 2008

Neri-Cup

Happy day for me, the admin announce all the players accepted in the league and I`m one of them. ^_^
The groups are up here u can see them in the right corner.Well, what can I say, I have a hard group with lots of talented players like edalbyed, Caffeine,PopaSmurf and others but I try to keep up with them, trying to rich top 4 to advance in playoffs.The matches already started but been a huge difference of hours couldn`t scheulde a match yet.I have 2 challenges by far, with edalbyeb and Scourge, and one of this days is my time to show what I got.Also 2 other romanians had been accepted in this league aRi.Gerila and noodleborg and I wish them the best of luck.
I`m really happy that I can play in this league because like I expected there are strong players wich is a nice experience for me to improve myself more.
GL for me ~_~

No comments: